About Branch Membership
As well as a year of good “fun, fitness and friendship” your annual membership in the Vancouver
Branch will provide you with:
– semi-monthly Vancouver Branch newsletter, the White Cockade
– full membership in the Royal Scottish County Dance Society
– free bi-annual magazine from RSCDS, Edinburgh and access to the members’ website
Your membership fees enable the Branch to provide and support:
– the Branch Teacher Certification Program every 2 years
– the Heather Ball in March with a guest band
– several Branch organized workshops
– the summer Dancing in the Park program
– the expanded and informative Branch web-site
A portion of all annual fees collected by Vancouver Branch are sent to Edinburgh ensuring that
all our members are registered members of the Edinburgh Branch.
Branch Newsletter “The White Cockade”
The White Cockade is available in electronic or printed form. There is a $10 surcharge in annual membership fees if you opt to receive the printed newsletter and only one newsletter will go to the address for Joint members opting for the printed newsletter.
– Individual or Single
– Joint – the Joint membership fee is available when there are two members at the same address
– Half Year Single – there is a Half Year membership available for members joining after 1st January.
– Half Year Joint – there is a Half Year Joint membership available for two members at the same address joining after 1st January.
– Newsletter Only – for RSCDS members only
* All Membership Categories expire on 30th June.
There is a slight increase in fees this season due both to a rise in Edinburgh’s portion of our fees and the drop in our exchange rate.
Printed Newsletter Electronic Newsletter
– Annual Individual/Single $62 $52
– Annual Joint $97 $87
– Half Year Single $47 $37
– Half Year Joint $72 $62
– Newsletter Only (RSCDS Members Only) $32 $22
Fee Payment Options
– At your club – Teachers or Membership Secretaries will have applicationforms available at classes
– Online Fee Payment – Register Online using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express
– Download Application Form and Submit by Mail – Please make sure that all contact information is clearly legible, particularly your e-mail address.
It is important that all of your contact information is kept up to date. Please inform the Membership Secretary of any changes as our data base is not connected to the Edinburgh website.
All members can log on to the Edinburgh website to either update information or retrieve your Membership number. Go to rscds.org and click on Login in the top right corner of the page. You may use your email address or your Membership number to login and, if you have lost track of your password, set another. Once in, click on My Account then scroll down to My Details and then down to Membership Details and update both as necessary. It would be helpful to our Membership Secretary if all Branch members made sure that their contact information is correct on Edinburgh’s website.
If you have any questions regarding Membership please call/e-mail Patsy Jamieson 604-929-4884 email@example.com
The Membership card you receive this year will be your permanent card with your permanent Membership number. The cards have been laminated to ensure that they won’t be damaged.